Are you already a Volunteer? Log in here to track hours.
Would you like to become a KOCF volunteer. We need volunteers to help with fundraisers, events and if you have an interest in learning computer audio technology we have many opportunities. Come to one of our events and let a KOCF volunteer know you want to help and we’ll get you on the volunteer list or you can leave us a message on the contact page on this website.
We are looking for an energetic person to recruit and manage KOCF volunteers. You will be responsible for allocating responsibilities and retaining the best people. You will be working closely with the KOCF Development Director.
It takes a competent leader to succeed in this. You should know how to distinguish talent and do everything possible to motivate and inspire. You must possess organizational skills and ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and experience.
The goal is to ensure that our organization is always staffed with the best and most reliable individuals, and that they are correctly utilized for the fulfillment of our mission.
KOCF is an all volunteer organization.
- Source and recruit volunteers through various techniques (databases, e-mail, social media etc.)
- Collect information on availability and skills
- Arrange for appropriate training when needed
- Produce schedules for activities
- Assign people for special events
- Coordinate teams of volunteers for large-scale fundraisers
- Communicate with volunteers to ensure they are satisfied and well-placed
- Disseminate information for upcoming events
- Keep detailed records of volunteers’ contact information and encourage volunteers to log their hours using the online database
If your are interested and would like more information please contact Dean Middleton, KOCF Station Manager. email@example.com