Fern Ridge Community Calendar
Please Send your event information at least two weeks before the date of your event
Community Calendar Guidelines
Events that will be included in the calendar:
- Non-profit events – including music, dance, theatre, suppers, workshops, etc.
- For-profit performing arts in the signal area, craft shows/fairs
- Political gatherings [see “We will not include” below]
- Art receptions [not exhibits]
- Free films / films with educational value, non-traditional, or for encouraging community involvement in some way (e.g. social action)
- Crafts fairs / Farmers’ markets (if it is for more than one vendor)
- Town/City celebrations
- Fundraiser for a family (families) in need.
Events that will not be included:
- Events that are sent less than 2 weeks of when they are happening.
- Worship services – any denomination/religion
- Events that are out of the signal area
- Political gatherings for a particular candidate within a month of an election [ok when all sides are represented]
- Art exhibits [only cover receptions/tastings on a given day]
- General films at a movie theater
- Sales by individuals/businesses – for-profit art sales, business ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Personal yard sales